Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default New source for Multimaster (and clone) blades

Bob F wrote:
David Nebenzahl wrote:
Got the most recent Highland Woodworking catalog, and spotted a new
product: replacement blades for Multimaster and clones that don't
cost an arm and a leg.

They say:

If you love your Fein Multimaster tool, but squirm at the cost of
Fein's blade accessories, Imperial blades are made just for you.
Proudly made in USA, these blades fit the Fein Multimaster, Dremel
Multi-Max, Bosch Multi-X, Chicago Multi-Tool & Craftsman
Multi-Tool. So they'll fit my Harbor Freight $34 vibrator. The blades have an
odd
hole pattern, probably to fit all these different tools.

http://www.highlandwoodworking.com/m...s-cutters.aspx

(I've ordered stuff from them, so can vouch that they're legit and
give good service.)

And I thought the HF blades were overpriced.

The ones I have I bought at HF. I don't think I paid as much as they are going
for now. Maybe they were on sale when the I happened to see them in the store.
Even now, they are cheaper than the ones mentioned by the OP. His suggested site
does have more selection.