Posted to alt.home.repair
Chris Tsao Chris Tsao is offline

Default In 2012, will I be able to order round light bulbs from Canada orsome other foreign country or will they be illegally manufactruing roundlight bulbs and selling them on the internet?

On Jan 26, 6:13*pm, Chris Tsao wrote:

In 2012, will I be able to order round light bulbs from Canada or some
other foreign country or will they be illegally manufactruing round
light bulbs and selling them on the internet?

What about those small light bulbs that are a 1/4 of the size of
regular light bulbs that are used for chandeliers, are they going to
be banned too? I have a chandelier that takes four of them and you the
sit lamp shades on top of the light bulbs and if they make squiggly
ones this size, the lamp shades might not fit correctly. The light
bulbs are in the shape of a fire flame.