Posted to alt.home.repair
Chris Tsao Chris Tsao is offline

Default In 2012, will I be able to order round light bulbs from Canada snipped

You'll probably only be able to buy repair kits. *You'll have to save
the dead bulbs, open them up and replace the filaments. *Bulbs will
not be allowed to be sold, but repair kits will be legal. *Selling
them on the internet will likely be banned and sellers will get prison
time. *It's just like when they jacked up the taxes for cigarettes in
most (or all) states, people were selling them on the internet. *Then
the govt. began arresting the sellers adn making the buyers pay all
state taxes for the amounts of cigs they bought.
You can legally buy and sell cig rollers, papers, filters, and other
smoking devices online, just not tobacco.

Remember, America is a FREE Country, as long as you PAY FOR YOUR
FREEDOM.

Thanks. Maybe I'll take the trouble to do this. I heard on the radio
last night that some of these light bulbs can dim. I got a new lamp
last week that takes 150 watt light bulbs and the lamp dims, so with
my luck theywon't male 150 watt light bulbs that dim. I Know I can
stock up on them like a survivalist.