Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
E. Meyer E. Meyer is offline

Default de-stinking a car interior

On 1/27/11 6:28 AM, in article ,
"Tegger" wrote:

"E. Meyer" wrote in
:

If you can find the actual message file(s), try dumping it out with a
fully functional editor (I like emacs).

Outlook REMOVES the headers from the message. The headers are stored
SEPARATELY, but linked to the appropriate message somehow. It is that
separate store which I cannot find.

Outlook Express, Thunderbird and other email clients I have used do NOT
split their messgaes up in the manner of Outlook.

I confess I never use Outlook. Started to set it up once, but it was so
cryptic and dysfunctional I just stick with Outlook Express when I have to
use PC's. Moved to a Mac in '02 and have never looked back.

This page ( http://www.slipstick.com/mail1/viewheaders.htm ) & the
additional links in it appear to have some reasonable looking ideas to get
the headers. I don't have an Outlook set up right now to try any of them.
Looks like a big mess. I guess its one of those things that depends on how
badly you need it.