Posted to alt.home.repair

Default In 2012, will I be able to order round light bulbs from Canadaor some other foreign country or will they be illegally manufactruing roundlight bulbs and selling them on the internet?

On 1/26/2011 3:13 PM Chris Tsao spake thus:

In 2012, will I be able to order round light bulbs from Canada or some
other foreign country or will they be illegally manufactruing round
light bulbs and selling them on the internet?

not entirely "banned". Lots of exceptions.

[cue response from Don Klipstein here]

who stands to make his point, then removes his hearing aid as a sign
that he is not going to hear any rebuttals.