Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Tegger[_3_] Tegger[_3_] is offline

Default de-stinking a car interior

Tegger wrote in
:

So, I investigate, and discover that supplier is using Outlook. Then I
discover (online) that Outlook REMOVES headers from messages when it
stores the messages! The guy I'm dealing with is clueless with
computers, and his IT department is unresponsive. I have to go there
tomorrow anyway, and the guy is willing to let me futz around on his
computer until I find what I want.

OK, I futzed around for a bit this morning and came up with....nothing.

The computer in question has Office 2003.

Microsoft's online help was useless. Google turned up numerous ways of
viewing headers, but none of them matched up with any of the menu dialog
boxes I saw, and I could not find any menus at all where I had the option
of getting at the headers.

This is stupid.

--
Tegger