Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
jim jim is offline

Default de-stinking a car interior

Tegger wrote:

Nate Nagel wrote in news:ihnvvj08q0
@news3.newsguy.com:

you could have just said "I've often wondered why Microsoft products are
so damnably difficult."

I love how every new version of Office seems to have a completely
different menu/button structure for the various programs...

One of our suppliers' employees is getting an intermittent bounce when
attempting to send to one of our employees. The bounce message doesn't give
any information other than, basically "username does not exist". It does
not say which server is reporting that error, which is what I want to know.

So, I investigate, and discover that supplier is using Outlook. Then I
discover (online) that Outlook REMOVES headers from messages when it stores
the messages! The guy I'm dealing with is clueless with computers, and his
IT department is unresponsive. I have to go there tomorrow anyway, and the
guy is willing to let me futz around on his computer until I find what I
want.

How do you plan on "finding out what you want"
if the data is not stored like you claim it isn't?

--
Tegger