Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Beeping can't find the reason

Nate Nagel wrote:

[snip]

dishwasher door opened before the cycle finished, and not relatched?
seen that on two GE's. if you unload it while the "heat dry" cycle is
still going, it'll sit there and beep plaintively at you until you latch
the door (and then it'll finish the cycle.)

nate

I know someone who has a bad habit of interrupting the microwave by opening
the door and NEVER completing the cycle (just press the cancel button). Some
microwaves beep when this happens.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us

"The memory of my own suffering has prevented me from ever shadowing one
young soul with the superstitions of the Christian religion." --
Elizabeth Cady Stanton