Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus21198 Ignoramus21198 is offline

Default While Iggy's talking about safes...

On 2011-01-25, David Lesher wrote:
"Wild_Bill" writes:

MythBusters did a show where they defeated some very high-tech locks,
including fingerprint verification locks.

Matt Blaze, a systems security guru, ****ed off the locksmithing
community by applying the same approaches to master keying systems
and locks in general that he uses in analyzing networks.

They regarded the knowledge as trade guild secrets, and he
therefore was an infidel for revealing it.

I love Matt Blaze. He is my hero and I am subscribed to his blog, of
which I am a faithful reader. I remember that article.