Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default Competition for SawStop ?

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Sun, 23 Jan 2011 15:48:44 -0600, "Leon"
wrote:

Making things up Larry? Wher exactly did you read that the
manufacturers
"told him to shove it up his ass". And peronally I thought the
royalties
were perfectly in line. So your point of view is simply that. But
resorting to make up what actually went down to suit your own slant is
pretty rediculious. You are working yourself into a bigger lather the
more
you make things up.

What you thought of the royalties is meaningless, unless you're planning
on
building table saws. The table saw manufacturers *obviously* didn't
agree
with you. The inventor *did* attempt to force the issue.

So that naturally means what Larry thought about the royalties is also
meaningless. I suspect that the manufacturers would have balked at any
reasonable offer.

You suspect? So, it's OK for you to opine but it isn't for me? What's
with this double standard, guy? Or are you making this up?

I did not realise that the statement you made was in you openion or was
something you suspected.