Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Competition for SawStop ?

On 1/23/2011 8:20 PM, Doug Miller wrote:
In articlew_ednexNQvGZfaHQnZ2dnUVZ_oSdnZ2d@earthlink .com, wrote:

Years ago, they predicted that, by this century, we would all be whizzing
around in flying cars. I didn't believe it. Many can't deal with two axis.
No one in their right mind would think three was do able.

They predicted all kinds of stuff, didn't they? I want to know where the heck
is my personal jetpack. Where's my helicopter car? Where's my robot that does
all the housecleaning for me? Where are the pills I can take that give me all
my nutrition for the day without needing to cook?

Notice, too, how much of the things that *did* happen, they never predicted:
cell phones, personal computers, GPS...

"They" are a bunch of dumbasses, and always have been.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010