Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default I Want to bend a piece of ER70S-.062 filler with bend R .160

On Mon, 24 Jan 2011 05:43:43 -0800, Rich Grise
wrote:

John R. Carroll wrote:

Rich Grise wrote:

talking microvolts of signal here. and I just lifted the wilding rod

WTF is "wilding rod" Rich?

A typo, that I neglected to proofread. Sorry.

Not a typo, a Freudian slip. I thought I'd heard of "wilding" before.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=wilding
So you lifted the club and did what (who?) with it?

--
"I probably became a libertarian through exposure to tough-minded
professors" James Buchanan, Armen Alchian, Milton Friedman "who