Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default While Iggy's talking about safes...

On Mon, 24 Jan 2011 05:10:24 GMT, "Harold & Susan Vordos"
wrote:

"John" wrote in message
m...
snip--

. Now days all you need is a battery operated tool
with a slitter wheel.

John

You got that right. I had three locks cut that way on our containers while
we were out of town.

That sucks. Did they rob you blind? How about the house? Shop?

Beyond the locks, many hasps are cheesy affairs, easily broken with a
hammer. As has been said already, if the bad guy wants in, he's going to
get in. It's best to have S&W insurance.

Yeah, physical S&W home invasion insurance and paper-based
replacement-cost insurance.

--
"I probably became a libertarian through exposure to tough-minded
professors" James Buchanan, Armen Alchian, Milton Friedman "who