Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Snag[_3_] Snag[_3_] is offline

Default I Discovered How To Beat Tinnitus... Now I'm Revealing My Secrets

Sunworshipper wrote:
On Sat, 22 Jan 2011 23:26:02 -0800, Winston
wrote:

Sunworshipper wrote:

(...)

A friend of mine moved to Cabo San Lucas so he could have the surf
drown it out.

From what I saw in the IEEE and Discover articles,
we should be trying to eliminate sounds that are
within the bandpass of our tinnitus.

Apparently, hearing sounds of the same frequencies
of the tinnitus just makes it worse.

--Winston

Got me. Only time I hear such things is after a long drive with ear
spank and climb to the top of a mountain where it is really quiet.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee e

Will probably get it really bad later in life with all the heavy rock
and roll I've listened to.

I'm more worried about hearing voices.

SW

"I almost didn't go to work today , the voices in my head were telling me to
stay home and clean the guns."
As far as the tinnitus , I have a high pitched
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee in my ears all the time , but rarely notice it
.. Just kinda fades into the background noise . I blame it on too many years
of motorcycling without plugs and a few too many trips to the range without
hearing protection .
--
Snag
Learning keeps