Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - 20 x G system for calcuating labor rate and trip charge

On 1/22/2011 5:15 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I've been toying with making my business trip charge
dependant on gasoline. For example, choose a gas
station. My trip charge is 20 x G, with G being the
price of galon of gasoline. Labor rate is also 20 x G.
I'd have to figure out what's fair. But, the cost of
service would go up and down with gasoline.

Has anyone does this? Does it make sense?

I just charge the same outrageous rate all the time. :-)

TDD