Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Can galvanized fittings be used with black iron pipe?

RicodJour wrote:

On another note - doesn't anyone own a ****ing boat? How the hell can
people work on houses without knowing about boats? The marine
environment is far more demanding and far more critical. The marine
industry has always been at the forefront of developing new methods
and materials. From owning and working on boats all of my life I've
learned about epoxy and fiberglass, rigging, pattern making, and all
sorts of other stuff which is directly applicable to building
construction and repair. If I wasn't allowed to use the knowledge
that I've garnered from boating, I'd feel like I was working with one
hand when I worked on a house. I don't use that knowledge on every
single task, but it's always in the arsenal waiting to be deployed.

Because some people live in Nebraska?