Martin Angove

Default New Houses - any good?

In message ,
parish parish_AT_ntlworld.com wrote:

Terry wrote:

It and some other programmes such as redecorating one room in
your neighbours house in 24 hours for $1000 or less, called IIRC,
"Changing places".

ITYM "Trading Spaces" which is based on the BBC's "Changing Rooms".

Another, where one partner has the other lured
away for a few days and redecorates and alters his/her favourite
room/s; called (again IIRC) "While you were out", or something
equally banal! I suspect that like many 'good' ideas these

Not sure about that one,

[...]

It sounds to me like an indoor version of Ground Force.

Hwyl!

M.

--
Martin Angove (it's Cornish for "Smith") - ARM/Digital SA110 RPC
See the Aber Valley -- http://www.tridwr.demon.co.uk/abervalley.html