Posted to sci.electronics.repair
DarkwaterBlight DarkwaterBlight is offline

Default How to repair an invisible machine from the 23rd century?

On Jan 19, 5:44*am, Jeff Urban wrote:
You people of the past know nothing.

Pick up a T factor chip for the SW7 (you DO have an SW7 I hope) and
install it. Then you simply go back in time and prevent the occurance
of the faualt. Make sure to use VF9 antigrator so you are not affected
by the timeline. Sorry about your family, but you can write a nice
hefty repair bill on that. I mean 35,890 KW of energy and all that.
You migtht have to do a bit of customer relations to make them
understand that this awesome power does not grow on trees.

Terminator four.

Ya, uhh... energy is measured in Joules not Kilowatts genius! Just get
some spray paint like Lab 1 suggested.