Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Sunworshipper[_2_] Sunworshipper[_2_] is offline

Default VIDEO of MEP-006A military diesel generator running.

On Tue, 18 Jan 2011 18:24:01 -0600, Ignoramus5053

On 2011-01-18, Sunworshipper SW@GWNTUNDRA wrote:

I will try to record a video of its "cold start" if you like that sort
of stuff. It is kind of remarkable for how it smokes for the first 5
seconds when started cold.

You should keep as low of profile as possible, that looks like one of
those neighborhoods that someone will call in the troupes.

Agree

Like what happened to me when my neighbor and another got into it. The
other one thought that simi trailer was theirs and thus called them
up. The day after the trailer left town the dude shows up asking where
it went. I told him probably Nebraska by now. He gave me $1,100 in
potential fines ranging from stumps in the bushes that had been there
when I bought the house to the missing fence between the two houses,
if not fixed with 30 days. I was really surprised that I got away with
it in the first place. The trailer was there a good month while I
fixed it and packed it and it stretched from the edge of the sidewalk
to the back of both houses.

I did not really understand what you said. Sorry.

The city code enforcement officer was not happy with me because the
evidence was gone.

I checked out the law and tractor trailer rigs are not allowed in that
neighborhood unless you are moving and they can only be there in the
daylight. I couldn't afford Mayflower Moving Company to do the job and
they probably wouldn't move all my machines anyhow, so I had no
choice. The lady who called it in must have told him that it had been
there a month.

So, if he couldn't give me a fine for the violation he would make up
some to punish me.

No Problem

SW

Glad I moved. I drew up a comparison once and the last place was like
the size of a postage stamp and this place is the full size envelope
it goes on.

Yeah, I would like to get a big yard too.