Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default How to repair an invisible machine from the 23rd century?

On Tue, 18 Jan 2011 20:40:29 +0100, "Lloyd Hearsewave"
wrote:

I've found an invisible machine from the 23rd century, but it's not working.
How can I repair it?

You can't. No user serviceable parts inside or outside. I suggest
you call tech support from wherever you bought it.

Also, note that only those deemed worthy can actually see and operate
such a machine. (See the Emperor's Clothes). If you can't see it, I
suggest a remedial course in ethics, morals, tact, logic, quantum
mechanics, and not wasting any one's time. Some good deeds would also
be helpful. The machine should slowly become visible as your net
worthiness improves.

# 831-336-2558
# http://802.11junk.com
#