Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rich Grise[_3_] Rich Grise[_3_] is offline

Default VIDEO of MEP-006A military diesel generator running.

Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 18 Jan 2011 13:25:27 -0800, Rich Grise
Gunner Asch wrote:

"You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having
both at once." Robert A. Heinlein

I disagree - if there were _TRUE_ Freedom, nobody would have any excuse
to make war - every transaction would be for the mutual benefit of the
individuals involved. People don't make wars - governments and religions
do.

Tell that to the guys that want your land, your old lady and your
chickens. And those of your neighbor, and the other neighbor and the
neighbor down the road.

Duh! That's what the Right to Keep and Bear Arms is for!

I prefer peace, but we all have a creator-given right to self-defense.

There's an old Confucian thing, maybe from the Tao, "avoid conflict if
at all possible, but when necessary, win, quickly and decisively."

Cheers!
Rich