Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rich Grise[_3_] Rich Grise[_3_] is offline

Default VIDEO of MEP-006A military diesel generator running.

Gunner Asch wrote:

"You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having
both at once." Robert A. Heinlein

I disagree - if there were _TRUE_ Freedom, nobody would have any excuse
to make war - every transaction would be for the mutual benefit of the
individuals involved. People don't make wars - governments and religions
do.

Imagine three farmers - farmer A raises chickens, farmer B raises potatoes,
and farmer C grows vegetables and herbs.

At harvest time, farmer A has three chickens, farmer B has three pounds of
potatoes, and farmer C has three pecks of vegetables and herbs.

Farmer A says to B: "I'll trade you a chicken for a pound of potatoes," and
he says to C: "I'll trade you a chicken for a peck of vegetables and herbs."
Farmer B, who now has a chicken and two pounds of potatoes, goes to farmer
C, who has a chicken and two pecks of veggies & herbs. B and C trade a pound
of potatoes for a peck of veggies and herbs.

And then they all have chicken stew! EVERYBODY benefits from the Free
Market!

Cheers!
Rich