Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob-tx[_3_] Bob-tx[_3_] is offline

Default A good household air freshener / deoderant

"Cindy Hamilton" wrote in message
How cold is it where you live? Up here in Michigan, anytime it gets
up to 40 in the wintertime we're apt to open the windows for a while
and let the house air out. Maybe for just an hour or two, maybe for
half a day--depends on the wind speed.

Doesn't happen very often, granted, but at least once a month
we get a warm spell like that. Then DH says, "Let's blow the
farts out of the house!"

Cindy Hamilton

Central Texas, gets pretty cold (for us anyway) perhaps several times a
winter. I'd average is about 40 for low, high fifties for high. Gets
colder though - below freezing at least a couple times most years. Also get
warm occasionally mid to high seventies; when that happens, it is warm
enough to open the house for a little bit.

Bob-tx