Charlie Self

Default Home Workshops and Alarm Systems

Big Joe responds:
charlie penned...Don't kid yourself. A basement full of water is less
fun than a swimming pool.

I figured that's what he meant. I have looked at these in the past,
in connection with a shutoff switch for my water softenener, as it
empties into the sump. If my sump pump fails, my basement would flood
with salt water. Not good.

For a fact. That might even be worse than the sloshing mess in my basement
after the fire. Good fortune in one respect: one piece of CPVC in the entire
copper and cast iron system, and it was not to far from where the fire started.
It eventually melted and put the fire mostly out before the fire department was
even called.

But, jeez, whadda mess!

Charlie Self
"To create man was a quaint and original idea, but to add the sheep was
tautology." Mark Twain's Notebook

http://hometown.aol.com/charliediy/m.../business.html