Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default A minor repair success...

On Sat, 15 Jan 2011 18:25:53 -0600, Jeffrey Angus
wrote:

And I'll get dinner tonight. ;-)

Electrolytic capacitors for dinner is a rather sparce and toxic diet.
You had it easy. I just tore apart (formerly known as disassembled)
an iPhone first degeneration. As it was designed to do, the battery
leaked slimy goo and corrosive slime all over the antenna section and
parts of my workbench. If I get it working and sold, I can afford
several lavish dinners for two. Eat your heart out (literally).

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D