Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rich Grise[_3_] Rich Grise[_3_] is offline

Default American Political Situation

Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 11 Jan 2011 19:05:35 -0800, "John R. Carroll"

You have seen it right here in this news group ar first hand. Gunner and
several others are particularly blood thirsty and brazen.
Anyone that can Kackle with joy in anticipation of dead American's rotting
from a noose hung from a lamp post probably hasn't seen a corpse, rotting
or otherwise and in any event is quite litterally insane.

"My administration is the only thing between you and the pitchforks."
Obama
to CEOs.
"They Bring a Knife.We Bring a Gun"
"Get in Their Faces!" Obama to his doorknockers.
"I don't want to quell anger. I think people are right to be angry! I'm
angry!" Obama to ACORN crowd.
"Punch back twice as hard!" Obama to his Obomunists.
"We talk to these folks.so I know whose ass to kick." Obama to the Left
on
the private sector.
"A Republican victory would mean hand to hand combat." Obama to his
Obomunists.
"It's time to Fight for it." Obama in a speech to his supporters.
"Punish your enemies." Obama to Latino supporters.
"I'm itching for a fight." Obama to Democrats in a speech.

Are you sure about that Johnny? You know me far too well to think Ive
never seen a corpse.

I wasn't raised racist, but those Mexican invaders and that Kenyan
Communist are doing their damnedest to change my mind about that.

Thanks,
Rich