Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rich Grise[_3_] Rich Grise[_3_] is offline

Default American Political Situation

Gunner Asch wrote:

Are you sure about that Johnny? You know me far too well to think Ive
never seen a corpse.

I've only seen three corpses (that I know of), and they were all very
freshly dead. One was a guy who set off an ejection seat in the hangar
when I was in the USAF, the second one was some motorcyclist who got
splatted by a drunk - I think I heard his death rattle - it's kind of
a sighing noise as he exhaled for the last time, and the third was my
Mom.

None of them was a pretty sight. And dammit, you've made me emote again.

Thanks,
Rich