Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default American Political Situation

On Thu, 13 Jan 2011 10:36:17 -0600, Don Foreman
wrote:

On Wed, 12 Jan 2011 20:48:45 -0800 (PST), Too_Many_Tools
wrote:

On Jan 12, 9:36*pm, "LibtardStupid" ihbfd@lhu wrote:
"Larry Jaques" wrote in message

You are safer, period. *Just showing a gun will head off the majority
of perp actions. They thrive on the unarmed and frozen frames of the
unwashed.

I don't remember where I saw the statistics, but supposedly there are
millions of unreported incidents per year that starts with a confrontation,
a handgun is produced by the intended victim and the perp runs away. *No
shots fired, no police reports. *If I ever have to produce a firearm I hope
it goes that way, I hate cleaning guns! *I know, I just won't bring any of
those dirty cartridges!

Conservative children dreaming.

If you pull a gun on someone like me, you better damn well pull the
trigger...because I will.

If by "someone like me" you mean an ill-spoken anonymous usenet troll,

No, I he must have meant that he's a perp, out there attacking people.
That's what we were discussing.

I won't draw or fire and you won't pull such tiny trigger as you may
be able to find thru the hole in your pocket.

Try pulling a gun on a cop and see if he runs away.

I'm talking perps and he's talking about cops? WTF?

Your violent fantasies have zero correllation with my behavior.

sigh Why do you bother responding to these trolls?

--
A paranoid is someone who knows a little of what's going on.
-- William S. Burroughs