Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default O.T. The sick gun culture.

On Jan 13, 2:32*am, LSMFT wrote:
bpuharic wrote:
On Mon, 10 Jan 2011 19:03:02 -0600, "
*wrote:

On Mon, 10 Jan 2011 19:40:30 -0500, *wrote:

Crimes committed by legal gun owners are rare that they're statistically
insignificant

11,000 deaths are insiginificant?

2,000,000 defensive uses of guns are insignificant?

yeah. because they're unnecessary. we're the most heavily armed nation
on earth

and it seems to stop nothing. if guns stop crime, why do we have 2M
uses of them a year, along with 11K deaths?

Suicide bombers have more arms than we do. Those countries are more
armed than we ar.

--
LSMFT

Simple job, assist the assistant of the physicist.- Hide quoted text -

Oh where do you get this information? You been there?