Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default O.T. The sick gun culture.

On Jan 13, 1:17*am, bpuharic wrote:
On Wed, 12 Jan 2011 10:45:23 -0800, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 12 Jan 2011 05:47:06 -0500, bpuharic wrote:

On Tue, 11 Jan 2011 20:37:45 -0800, Oren wrote:

On Tue, 11 Jan 2011 22:06:58 -0500, bpuharic wrote:

let's see. america has the highest rate of incarceration in the world..
we have more prisoners than china.

The U.S. does have a large prison population. *We use guns to contain
prisoners based on classification and propensity towards violence.

Our penal systems are admired around the world as the best run
facilities in the world.

HAHAHAH really? our judicial system, dominated by the 'lock 'em up'
philosophy, is seen as a joke

Might I suggest you visit your local state prison and request the
Warden allow you to take a couple prisoners home for a week-end
Furlough?

sorry. the wife is a defense attorney. i've seen *my share of prisons

Some humans are incapable of walking around in a civilized society.
Maybe you can get a few on furlough and rehabilitate them.

and we seem to have more of these than any other country on earth. SO
either right wing philosophy about lock 'em up is wrong

"or god just sent every misfit to 21st century US"

I thought at one time some well known American requested that they be
sent? So they were. Proves that it's all genetic and you have no
hope. :-)