Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman Don Foreman is offline

Default American Political Situation

On Wed, 12 Jan 2011 20:48:45 -0800 (PST), Too_Many_Tools
wrote:

On Jan 12, 9:36*pm, "LibtardStupid" ihbfd@lhu wrote:
"Larry Jaques" wrote in message

You are safer, period. *Just showing a gun will head off the majority
of perp actions. They thrive on the unarmed and frozen frames of the
unwashed.

I don't remember where I saw the statistics, but supposedly there are
millions of unreported incidents per year that starts with a confrontation,
a handgun is produced by the intended victim and the perp runs away. *No
shots fired, no police reports. *If I ever have to produce a firearm I hope
it goes that way, I hate cleaning guns! *I know, I just won't bring any of
those dirty cartridges!

Conservative children dreaming.

If you pull a gun on someone like me, you better damn well pull the
trigger...because I will.

If by "someone like me" you mean an ill-spoken anonymous usenet troll,
I won't draw or fire and you won't pull such tiny trigger as you may
be able to find thru the hole in your pocket.

Try pulling a gun on a cop and see if he runs away.

Your violent fantasies have zero correllation with my behavior.