Posted to alt.home.repair
The Ghost in The Machine The Ghost in The Machine is offline

Default O.T. DROP IT!

On Jan 13, 1:58*am, "DGDevin" wrote:
"JoeSpareBedroom" *wrote in ....
Based on your definition of proper training, the vast majority of police
officers have never and will never receive proper training. Thanks for
clearing that up.

Actually I'd tend to agree with that. *I know two guys who test SWAT-style
teams, they routinely make the teams look like imbeciles. *One of their
favorite stunts is tricking the rescue teams into shooting hostages. *The
big-city teams are usually good, but the local teams set up with federal War
On Drugs money in the past couple of decades are usually a joke. *As for
street cops, their department training is usually not that impressive, which
is why cops so often shoot too much, miss too often, and sometimes shoot the
wrong people.

IF YOU CONTINUE...DO NOT COMPLAIN OR TRY TO SHOOT FROM THE HIP WHEN
YOUR PARTICULAR SET OF PREFERED RULES ARE VIOLATED. LIKE THIS TOPIC
VIOLATES THIS GROUPS CHARTER AND INTENT.
YOUR CALL...I HAVE TIME...
PATECUM