Posted to alt.home.repair
DGDevin DGDevin is offline

Default O.T. The sick gun culture. AKA Harry is our village idiot.

"RicodJour" wrote in message

Very good point. Rights come with responsibilities, and IMO if someone
wants to pack they should have to take a training course in safe
handling,
local firearms laws and shooting proficiency, and demonstrate every five
years that they can still pass the test.

Which should also be required for driving a car. Every 7 years until
you're 50, every 5 years until you're 65 and then every 3 years until
the car is sold at the estate sale.

If it were up to me the test for a driver's license would be a lot more
difficult than it is. The last time I had to actually take the test (rather
than renew by mail) I aced it, the examiner said he hadn't seen that for a
couple of months--I was astonished. It almost seems to me like the test has
been dumbed-down to the point where you'd almost have to work at it to fail.