Posted to alt.home.repair
bpuharic bpuharic is offline

Default O.T. The sick gun culture.

On Wed, 12 Jan 2011 17:53:44 -0800, "DGDevin"
wrote:

"bpuharic" wrote in message
.. .

anyone know what 'defend ourselves' means? we have the highest murder
rate in the developed world

Brazil, with very strict gun laws, has a murder rate four times that of
the
U.S.

great. when the US becomes a 3rd world country, let me know

So whenever the facts don't fit your slogan (which is most of the time) you
just move the goalposts, now we're to believe that reaching some arbitrary
level of economic development magically makes violent crime disappear.

so you cant prove brazil is a developed country. and therefore you say
it is, so it is.

uh...what's the per capita income of brazil?

oh....