Posted to alt.home.repair

Default O.T. The sick gun culture. AKA Harry is our village idiot.

On Wed, 12 Jan 2011 09:59:01 -0600, Jim Yanik wrote:

" wrote in
:

On Tue, 11 Jan 2011 12:53:22 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 1/11/2011 10:39 AM, harry wrote:
On Jan 11, 2:47 pm, wrote:
harry wrote:

All part of the American dream. A lala land personified by such
tripe as NCSI aand so forth. Aplace were the good guy always wins
(with his gun), there are no fat or ugly people, there are no poor
peopl, no slums, no unemployent and every thing is beautiful. All
complete ********. Dopey credulous people who don't know fact
from fiction. The American gov. wants young boys trained up for
their foriegn wars, waged to enrich the already rich.

Heh! The "poor" in the USA are mostly better off than the "middle
class" in the UK. Virtually all the underclass own a color TV (with
no annual tax), a car, a microwave, a cell phone, and so forth.

Hey you need to get on Google Earth. There's poverty in America to
rival anything in the third word. Try Tuskaloosa for a start. Plenty
of places in the rust belt too. And I suspect they were afraid to
go into the really tough areas.

There are no tent cities in the UK. The gov, gives a house anyone
without .
If you have google earth I can send you some links.

Harry, The UK has a population of a bit less than 52 million and The
USA has a population of a bit less than 311 million. We have more poor
citizens as defined by some government agency than the UK has
subjects. Statistically we have more lunatics than you have. Your
perverts may be of superior quality but we have greater numbers. The
State of Texas is 2.9 times the size of your whole country. I'm sorry
my friend but our countries just don't survive a side to side
comparison. If you were referring to the West Alabama city of
Tuscaloosa, I know it well, I was born there back in the middle of the
last century. If you have a link to some source of disparaging
material on my birthplace, I'd like to see it. Heck, I might recognize
the people and places. :-)

Tuscaloosa, being a university town, is likely quite well off.
...pretty similar, I would expect, to Auburn.

look at VERMONT,which has had both open and concealed carry with NO
permit,for many years,and no problem with it.

I know. I lived there for 15 years. However, they also are one of the
highest taxed states in the union, so I'll pay my $20/yr for my permit, and
save $4500 on my property taxes.

It seems it's the crowded cities where guns are mostly prohibited where
most of the crime is committed. Like Detroit,Chicago,NYC,DC,etc.

True, that's where *most* of the lefties are, too. VT would ban guns, too, if
the legislators thought they'd live long enough (it's been tried more than
once).