Posted to alt.home.repair

Default O.T. The sick gun culture.

On Wed, 12 Jan 2011 05:46:02 -0500, bpuharic wrote:

On Tue, 11 Jan 2011 23:25:27 -0600, "
wrote:

On Tue, 11 Jan 2011 23:37:20 -0500, bpuharic wrote:

with 300M guns in this country, the distinction between legal and
illegal ownership is a fiction.

Now we all *know* you're stupid.

ah. so you think there's some way to track and control 300M guns

Good God, no! Why would we even WANT to track guns. There should be another
300M, at least. I'm thinking about buying a Walther PPK/S for my wife, in
fact.

thanks for making my point.

Your only point is sticking up between your shoulders.

the defense rests

The "defense" has some case!

obviously because 'leniency' is just another figment of the right's
imagination

Wrong. As long as loony lefty judges, and politicians, keep turning them out,
they'll keep killing.

let me type this slowly so you can understand

You'd better learn to think, first.

the US has the highest incarceration rate in the entire world

Good! More deserve to be there!

we have more prisoners than china. china has 5X our population

You have a point (other than the one mentioned above)?

where is your data that shows judges are lenient?

Recidivism. Not enough executions.

oh. rush told you.

Your dipstick is low.

i rest my case

You're illiterate, like most kids your age, too.