Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
LibtardStupid[_2_] LibtardStupid[_2_] is offline

Default American Political Situation

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message

You are safer, period. Just showing a gun will head off the majority
of perp actions. They thrive on the unarmed and frozen frames of the
unwashed.

I don't remember where I saw the statistics, but supposedly there are
millions of unreported incidents per year that starts with a confrontation,
a handgun is produced by the intended victim and the perp runs away. No
shots fired, no police reports. If I ever have to produce a firearm I hope
it goes that way, I hate cleaning guns! I know, I just won't bring any of
those dirty cartridges!