B a r r y B u r k e J r .

Default Home Workshops and Alarm Systems

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 17:41:17 -0600, "Swingman" wrote:

entry. Long story short, bought the parts and installed the system myself
for around $350.

So did I.

Another point, monitoring is completely negotiable!

I have a major company that tries to raise my fee every quarter. I
call them and tell them to close the account. Bingo! Back down to
$17 a month again! My neighbors are paying $28 to the same company.

Remember, monitoring an alarm costs almost nothing, my $17 is better
than zero, or at least _they_ think so! G

Barry