Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default American Political Situation

On Jan 10, 11:53*pm, "Steve B" wrote:
"Gunner Asch" wrote

And on a further note..that nutball in charge of the Pima County SO......

"Jared Loughner has been making death threats by phone to many people in
Pima County including staff of Pima Community College, radio
personalities and local bloggers. When Pima County Sheriff's Office was
informed, his deputies assured the victims that he was being well
managed by the mental health system. It was also suggested that further
pressing of charges would be unnecessary and probably cause more
problems than it solved as Jared Loughner has a family member that works
for Pima County."

*My daughter was being threatened by gang girls in her junior year in
high school. *For the last three months of the school year, we home schooled
her. *Then for her final year, she went to a new satellite school for
talented students.

When I went to police and school officials and told them of the threats to
her, they said, "If the girls do anything to her, they will be in trouble.."
Excuse me. *Do I have to wait until she is maimed or killed before you will
do anything? *Apparently so.

There were two girls. *The brother of one was killed by a homeowner in a
home invasion. *The brother of the other was killed at a convenience store
in a drive-by. *They were serious gangsters.

At times, you can not defend yourself without letting the perpetrators
injure you. *And, as with the Arizona shooter, there is nothing that police
or teachers or the system can or will do to the perpetrator who is
terrorizing people and acting a jerk.

But, boy, once they kill some people, now they're in trouble!

Trouble is that people are unnecessarily dead.

Steve

That is the way it is...as it should be.

The alternative is that if you act first, you are the problem.

So you wait until they become the problem.

Kind of like what we are doing with Gummer and Tom here.

Waiting...and watching...

TMT