Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default American Political Situation

On Jan 10, 5:25*pm, Wes wrote:
wrote:
What I have feared in the USA, based on the highly polarized political
rhetoric I've heard here and on other newsgroups has happened, in a
small (relatively) way in Tuscon yesterday. The attack on an American
congresswoman, and the death of a federal judge and 5 others,
including an innocent 9 year old girl, is NOT what America wants to be
known for.
The divisive political rhetoric can so easily trip an off-balance
person to do horrific things - and put many otherwise functional
people off-balance - making these occurrences more likely.

By that logic Dick Durbin and Chuck Schumer would have died years ago by lead poisioning
and the left would have taken out GWB and Cheney. *

Please try not to get swept up by the hysteria and finger pointing of the moment. *A nut
went off, nothing more. *Three in the crowd stopped his killing spree from reports. *Like
flight 93, it put a bit of a good spin on a horrible situation.

Wes

It is more than just a nut going off...that is what you folks from the
Right want us to believe so you can continue to do business as usual.

New gun laws are coming...and your irresponsibility with guns made it
happen.

TMT