Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Gun lobby always wins

Free speech: From movable type printing presses,
to offset, to internet.
Free assembly: From walking or horse and buggy to
automobiles, airplanes, motorcycles, and mobility
scooters.
Freedom from search and siezu From log cabins
and steamer trunks with padlocks, to vaults, safes,
safe deposit boxes at the bank.

I could, and just did, make a case that the other
freedoms have seen changes. "as much" or more.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"willshak" wrote in message
m...

Disclaimer: I'm not anti-gun (I have a CCW permit),
but.... 'Arms' are a little different than they were 224
years ago. At the time, they only had single shot
muzzle loading firearms. The subject of the other
freedoms have not changed as much.