Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Andrew VK3BFA[_2_] Andrew VK3BFA[_2_] is offline

Default American Political Situation

On Jan 12, 3:50*am, F. George McDuffee gmcduf...@mcduffee-
associates.us wrote:
On Tue, 11 Jan 2011 05:01:38 -0800 (PST), Andrew VK3BFA

wrote:
On Jan 10, 2:22 pm, wrote:
What I have feared in the USA, based on the highly polarized political
rhetoric I've heard here and on other newsgroups has happened, in a
small (relatively) way in Tuscon yesterday. The attack on an American
congresswoman, and the death of a federal judge and 5 others,
including an innocent 9 year old girl, is NOT what America wants to be
known for.
The divisive political rhetoric can so easily trip an off-balance
person to do horrific things - and put many otherwise functional
people off-balance - making these occurrences more likely.

In this case the perp was captured alive so there is a CHANCE what
causes this one to go off may be established - kinda hard to do when
they kill themselves or are gunned down by LEOs

Pray for the USA.

****, you guys have got a REALLY GREAT political system......and you
got Nukes too, truly frightening for the rest of the world....

Andrew VK3BFA.

===========

Thanks for your concern.

I don't know how many of the group were around when John
Kennedy got shot in Dallas [Friday 22 Nov 1963], but the
same sound bites were pumped out then,the same panaceas
[mean looking gun & high capacity magazine bans] proposed,
the same calls for restrictions on political "hate" speech
made, and the same media crocodile tears shed.

Look for another Warren Commission to conclude he was a lone
gunman and acted alone. *Also look for an assassination
[attempt] while he is in custody, ala Lee Harvey Oswald.

-- Unka George *(George McDuffee)
The past is a foreign country;
they do things differently there.
L. P. Hartley (1895-1972), British author.
The Go-Between, Prologue (1953).

Hey George - and thank you, from this distance its madness - you dont
like someones politics, you kill them.
You guys were/are supposed to be good example of tolerance, the rule
of law etc etc - (its in you constitution, go read it. they wrote it
so idiots could understand it)
And its a great pity the same crap just keeps on going on.. we dont
seemed to have progressed a whole lot in hte last 2,000 years.
You people have done so much good - whats going on, you fragmenting
into warring tribes or what?.

Andrew VK3BFA