Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete C. Pete C. is offline

Default American Political Situation

Larry Jaques wrote:

However the rest of the group could simply have blown his **** away.
Based on photos and depictions of the scene..he attacked from the rear
wiith a "dangerous Glock 19 9mm" with a 30 round magazine in it.

(which reminds me..half the cops I know carry Glock 19s..the rest 1911s)

Isn't fast-firing easier in a well-built weapon like a 19, Gunner?
Every time I hear a doubletap from a Glock, it sounds like a full-auto
startin' up, with no more than 1/4 of a second elapsed for both shots.
My ears twitch.

Dunno, I've only fired one Glock (which I didn't care for) and plenty of
other HGs and all would do fast fire just fine. I'd think that a metal
frame gun would have the advantage there in the form of more weight to
control muzzle climb.