Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default American Political Situation

Imagine the headlines, the next day.

"Shooting score!
Perp: 1
Armed Citizen 17.
Armed citizen returns fire on shooter. Kills shooter
plus 16 bystanders."

Nevermind, that the nutcase had killed 18 people,
they would blame all the deaths on the good citizen.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Stuart Wheaton"
wrote in message

What fascinates me...is that given the numbers of legally
armed citizens
in Aridzona..no one simply shot the *******.

Or was this the result of it being a group of Democrats
trying to look
PC?

I understand that the lady did carry a weapon, so while
she was a
Democrat..she was a smart one. Unfortunately no one else
in the crowd
apparently was as smart.

Shrug

Gunner

--

"You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever
count on having both at once."

It is a shame you were not there Gummy, I can see it now,
you standing
there with a pile of casings at your feet, and the congress
woman with a
through and through wound. esp. with a dead perp... it
sure would have
been quieter around here.