Andrew McKay

Default recomend a quiet air conditioner?

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 18:25:28 GMT, "MrCheerful"
wrote:

I have an ex restaurant wall mounted unit fitted on my landing wall,
this cools the bedrooms and cool falls down stairs nicely to cool the
ground floor, it is on almost continually at present, we sleep well,
the hum of the fan is like white noise, you just don't hear it after a
while. We are still wrapped up in duvets at night, lovely!!

As a matter of interest, have you seen an electricity bill yet? Just
wondered whether this was costly to run?

Andrew

Do you need a handyman service? Check out our
web site at http://www.handymac.co.uk