Posted to alt.os.linux.ubuntu,alt.tv.tech.hdtv,sci.electronics.repair
Keith[_10_] Keith[_10_] is offline

Default DVD help needed

All:
I have attempted to view a new DVD (with DVD-Video and it's subsequent AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS
folders) someone sent me; but, it does the following. It cannot be played on my two Samsung Blu Ray
players or on my Philips DVD recorder/player. I try to play it in either one of my DVD burners/players in
my HP PC with Kubuntu 10.10 and Windows 7; but, it only plays when I click on "All" and not on
"Selected Episodes".
I have edited out the Menu and have copied all the four titles to another DVD. Again, the same things
happen to me.
Any ideas about why this DVD would do this?

Keith