Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT- (way off topic) Fuel tank repair

On Sun, 09 Jan 2011 10:54:03 -0600, Ignoramus26282

On 2011-01-09, axolotl wrote:
On 1/9/2011 11:16 AM, Ignoramus26282 wrote:
t the problem.

I did not think about that. I would think that having an old boat with
issues, facing repair costs like these, makes it uneconomical.

You are using too many words.

"having a..... boat .......uneconomical."

As a former boat owner, I agree with the saying: there are two happy
days in a boater's life. The day when he buys a boat, and the day when
he sells it.

I enjoy sailboats. I currently own 3 of them. A very elderly Hobi 16, a
fun but very small Force 5 and an elderly Esenada 20.

The bigger they get..the more expensive they get to keep in good order.

Anything over 20' can be cost prohibitive for occasional sailors..and
for those who sail more often.

--

"You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once."
Robert A. Heinlein