Posted to alt.home.repair
Fat Dumb & Happy Fat Dumb & Happy is offline

Default Government not doing their job of CHANGE.....

wrote:
When Obama was campaigning, he said he was going to CHANGE things for
us. Well, I blew a fuse the other day. I called the Whitehouse, and
asked to speak to the president. They said that they could only take
a message. I told them that I wanted him to come to my house and
CHANGE the blown fuse. He has not shown up yet.....
Where's this CHANGE he promised? I planned to have him CHANGE my oil
too while he was here.....

If he did show up and change the fuse you have left leaning
electricity afterwards, FOX news wouldn't work with that kind of
electricity, soon your whole house would be leaning to the left as
viewed from the street. And any money in the house would start showing
up in your nonworking neighbor's house as it was sucked out through the
wires.
And change the oil in the car? It would only turn left afterwards.
Best to do these things yourself so as to keep things headed in the
political direction of your choice.