Posted to uk.rec.sheds,uk.d-i-y
Catman Catman is offline

Default OT, more than likely...

On 09/01/2011 23:47, jgharston wrote:
Steve Firth wrote:
By the time I've finished, a five bedroom house build with four
bathrooms ...

Do families of four regularly lock themsleves into the bathroom
for 24 hours at a time? What's wrong with one bathroom that
is shared out over 24 hours between all users?

Our family of two will be looking for at least two bathrooms next move.
The issue is that we tend to go to work at the same time....

116 Giulietta 3.0l Sprint 1.7 GTV TS GT 3.2 V6
Triumph Sprint ST 1050: It's blue, see.
#www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk