Posted to uk.rec.sheds,uk.d-i-y
vg4cysss7001 vg4cysss7001 is offline

Default OT, more than likely...

In article , Nick Odell
writes
On Sun, 9 Jan 2011 15:47:40 -0800 (PST), jgharston
wrote:

Steve Firth wrote:
By the time I've finished, a five bedroom house build with four
bathrooms ...

Do families of four regularly lock themsleves into the bathroom
for 24 hours at a time? What's wrong with one bathroom that
is shared out over 24 hours between all users?

Hmmm... bet you've never had teenage daughters, then.

As it happens, neither have I, but you get my drift...

That reminds me of a nym I used to post with.
No big secret to anyone who reads headers. Had some problems with
depression and ineffective meds, but feeling pretty good these days, so
thinking of coming out of the (d-i-y, noting crosspost) closet again. Be
warned! :-)

[Emoticons frowned on in Shedde.]

Nick

--